Personalized Addiction Recovery Plan
HOW I CAN HELP
- Coaching sessions 1 to 2 times per week
- A customized plan for recovery will be developed to meet individual needs and schedules.
- The goal would be to do something every day to improve mind, body and spirit.
- A daily, hourly itinerary will be structured to address each area.
- Relationship skills, forgiveness of the past and establishing roles, rules, limits and boundaries in current relationships and/or marriage during sessions will also be addressed
Call today, each moment is an opportunity to change!
“Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony” Mahatma Gandhi An expert psychologist has established themselves as an authority in their field. He or she has specialized training and gained significant experience in certain areas....
We’ve been outlining some stress busters life coaches recommend to their clients. Our previous article discussed the importance of taking each day as it comes. We also covered the pitfalls of being a perfectionist and how taking time to stop and breathe can help you...
Our previous article discussed how a life coach can help you set personal and professional goals and achieve a healthy work/life balance. This article will address how accountability and counseling work together to reduce and address negative influences preventing...